[USML Announce] 1st Week Dumping?

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Wed Apr 7 11:15:25 EDT 2004

With DaMeathook Young and Trot Nixon already on the DL, we may be right
behind you in the dumping line. Be forewarned, however, prying Munson away
may be like trying to pry a bratwurst away from Buddha.

                      rickgam at comcast.n
                      et                       To:       "USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      announce-bounces@        Subject:  [USML Announce] 1st Week Dumping?
                      usml.net

                      04/07/2004 10:04
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

John;
    To answer your question, maybe sooner than you think!  Has anyone ever
dumped during the first week of the season?  Joe Mauer, who reached base 5
out of his 6 at bats this year, is getting an MRI on his knee,  Everyday
Eddie is Maybe Nextweek Eddie, Bonderman is going to get SMOKED today, and
don't get me started on my D.L. guys and all of my high risk fellas like
Sweeney, Glaus, Gonzalez et. al.  AND I'm in freakin' last place!
    I don't think I've dumped since last century, but if any other team has
gone longer without dumping it's you guys.  It's obviously too early to
seriously consider dumping but if things don't improve I'll be talking with
you about Mr. Munson.
    Good luck,
      Rick