[USML Announce] USML - Submission of future weekly roster moves

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 00:28:20 EDT 2004

Gang:

  Three items of note concerning transaction submission.

1.  Future move submissions:  Since owners seem to be submitting moves to the
website without a problem, I am discontinuing the practice of having owners
submit moves that they entered directly onto the site themselves.  For all
future submissions, please send only (1) trades, (2) FAAB bids, (3) waiver claims,
and (4) moves that are dependent on the outcome of 1-3.   Do NOT send moves
that you entered on the site yourself.

2.  The website:  In years past, the website would permit the transactions to
be "submitted" even if one or more rosters was out of compliance.  This year,
however, the site will not allow us to "submit" (and thereby render
effective) any of the transactions unless all teams have submitted compliant rosters.
Please make certain that your active roster contains 23 players with
appropriate positions.

3.  AYM roster: This roster is out of compliance (too few actives).  To
permit submission of all other moves, I have randomly selected an additional
outfielder to activate.  Doug, let me know if there is some other person you want
activate in the open outfield slot.

   Thats it for now; let me know if you have any questions.