[USML Announce] A Plea For An Orderly Process

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Feb 4 11:52:49 EST 2004

This is one issue on which Jeff and I always agree.  NL Stats - nyet.

-----Original Message-----
From: JHWinick at aol.com [mailto:JHWinick at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 10:40 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] A Plea For An Orderly Process

Jim,

I think you're probably in the clear on the third issue.  I haven't decided
on the other issues, but count me as a definite NO on allowing players
traded to the NL to continue to generate stats for their rotisserie team.
We're getting close to voting this down for what I believe is the fourth
consecutive year.

You've got to admire Rich's perserverance, though.

Jeff

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
02/04/2004, 10:52:38 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.