[USML Announce] USML Rules Voting

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 09:17:41 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/9/2004 8:10:37 AM Central Standard Time,
john.fruit at usbank.com writes:
Very good- I very much support the idea of a restrictive salary floor....I
don't like the idea of teams dumping my Memorial Day if they think they're
out of the race.
Then may I encourage you to modify your vote and switch to option A from
option C.  That would be, by far, the easiest solution to strengthening the salary
floor.  Coming up with another means of maintaining the integrity of the
floor has the potential to become unduly complicated and will definitely have
other, unintended consequences.

Jeff Winick