[USML Announce] 7-04 USML Moves

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 00:31:09 EDT 2004

Gang:

  This week's notes.

I.  Important notes

  A.  Kerber issue:  Mark, I ignored your attempt last week  to re-claim
Honel off of waivers because he was not eligible to be claimed via  waivers.  See
Rule 15.1.  I apologize for not making that clear in  last week's mailer.  I
processed your moves this week using the "If the  Hoenl move is not allowed"
version.

  B.  Brats:  I corrected the Brazelton problem.

  C.  Cups:  The Cups have been a fine addition to the  league.  However,
Cups, two things to keep your eye on.  First, if you  make a trade, you must
submit roster moves to explain how to deal with the  acquired players and ensure
roster integrity.  Second, please keep in mind  that the salary floor is $200.
This means the total of your active roster  must be at least $200 after any
trades.  As a New Owner Accommodation, I  made a series of educated guesses on
what you would have done to put your roster  in compliance.  You can make
corrections next week.  Also, keep in  mind that you are very close to the salary
floor ($201) even after my series of  random moves (note reserve of Greinke).

II.  FAAB moves (all $5, except waiver claims)

Brats - purchase of Leone and Villone
Berliners - purchase of Mateo
Berliners - waiver claim on Rincon
Nukes - purchase of Laird
Klein - waiver claim on White
Calamari - purchase of Francisco
Calamari - waiver claim on Karros

III.  E-mailed moves

Berliners:

Trade Harris, Jordan and Betancourt to Cups for  Nomar, Cuddyer and Pacheco

Activate Nomar at Middle Infield
Activate  Cuddyer at Third Base
Reserve Pacheco

Jeff  Winick

Hoosiers

Greetings;
TRADE:  D. Jackson, R. Drese,  R. Winn to Klein Nine for C. Beltran, C.
Monroe, B.  Wickman.
ACTIVATE:  C. Beltran (UT), C. Monroe (OF), B. File  (P).
RESERVE:  B. Wickman, T. Glaus.
Rick

Brats

FAAB bid $8 Justin Leone, Seattle. Place on reserve if  successful.
FAAB conditional bid $7 on Ruben Mateo, KC, if unsuccessful on  Leone; to
reserve roster.
FAAB bid $5 Ron Villone, p, Sea. If successful,  activate at P.
If unsuccessful, activate Carlos Almanzar at P and reserve  Aaron Fultz.
Release in order: 1.Michael Ryan. 2. Aaron Fultz

Please  also adjust roster to reflect prior acquisition of Dewon Brazelton
and
release of Nate Cornejo.

Berliners

Trade Harris, Betancourt  and Jordan to Cups for
Garciaparra, Cuddyer and Pacheco

Activate  Garciapara at MI
Reserve Cuddyer
Reserve Pacheco

FAAB $17 on Ruben  Mateo.  If successful, reserve Mateo.
Waiver claim on Rincon.  If  successful, activate Rincon and reserve Elarton.

Waive, in order, if  necessary:

Pacheco
Halter

Jeff  Winick

Nukes

Correction/Update from Last Week:

Last  week, I reclaimed Kris Honel off waivers, but the transaction was  not
processed.  Please add Kris Honel to my reserve roster and waive  Enrique
Wilson.  I reported this discrepancy early this week, after the  transaction
report came out, but it still has not been corrected.

This  Week:

Bid $5 on FA Gerald Laird.  If successful, to reserve roster  and waive Hiram
Bocachica.  However, if for any reason the Honel/Wilson  transaction is not
allowed, waive Wilson instead of  Bocachica.

Klein Nine

Trade

Trade Beltran, Wickman, and  Monroe to Hoosier Daddies
for Winn, Drese, D.Jackson.

Reserve  Jackson.  Activate Winn (in Monroe's spot).
Activate Drese (make room  for him by reserving
Arroyo).

Waiver Claim

Claim Rick White on  waivers.  If successful, to
reserve and waive  D.Jackson.

-Andy

=====
Andrew R. Klein
anrklein at yahoo.com

Calamari:

Waiver claim - Eric Karros.  If successful  reserve.

FAAB Bid $8 Franklin Francisco.  If successful activate at  P and reserve
Hasegawa.
If unsuccessful, bid $7 on P Ron  Villone.

If one of the above players is acquired, release Kelly  Stinnett.  If two are
acquired then also release Bobby  Jenks.