[USML Announce] Dealing with the Devil

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue Jun 8 21:46:50 EDT 2004

Wait, who is Jeff talking about here....?

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 7:51 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Dealing with the Devil

Mark Kerber,

You are tonight learning the lesson that all USML participants must learn
sooner or later.  You deal with the devil.......and you get burned.

Last year it was an immediate and season ending injury to Fullmer followed
by a similar injury to Juan Gonzalez.  Damn near tanked my season.

Through 2 innings, Buehrle has allowed 9 runners and 6 earned runs.  I know
he makes it look good.  And at the time of the trade guys like Klein will
even tell you that you robbed him.  But don't believe it.  He's evil, I tell
you.  Just plain evil.

That is all.

Jeff Winick

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 06/08/2004, 08:48:55 PM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.