[USML Announce] Republcans for Sale

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 09:40:45 EDT 2004

      Alright Buddha, just for that I'm going to spend my Reagan mourning day off tomorrow at Kerry Headquarters and maybe go out and purchase an Al Franken book!
      I'll let the dust settle a bit, but let it be known the Hoosier Daddies are still in dealing mode!
      Rick
p.s.  Doug did not foist anyone upon me, I sought out all of those fellows, except for Pena.  I'll still be a proud owner of at least two of them in '06.