[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Jun 10 23:55:29 EDT 2004

Nah.  We can still do deals without asterisk players. . .

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:52 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

I am pleased to announce that the Berliners and the Red Hots have concluded
negotiations on another mutually beneficial transaction.  I am sorry to
report that because this deal is unbalanced, it will have to be the last
transaction between these two storied franchises in the 2004 season:

Berliners trade

Michael Aubrey  $5  minors
Felix Hernandez $5  minors
Raul Mondesi    $52 Y1 (asterisk)