[USML Announce] USML 2004 - Rosters are up

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 18:46:06 EST 2004

Greetings;
     I second (or third) the motion.  So far, so good as we've had to improvise on the run given that we're actually drafting this year before the NCAA seedings!  What an embarrassment for the Hoosier state this year.  Oh well, my Pacers picked a great year to shine.
     Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday. We do need to give some thought to Jim's suggestion re chow for Friday night.  I'm easy as long as we don't go spicy.
     Rick