[USML Announce] USML - Inputting roster moves

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun May 2 20:28:15 EDT 2004

Mark and others:

  I say "others" only so I don't totally embarrass Kerber.  Mark, the USML
works exactly like it did last year: you input your own roster moves
(activations and reserves).  However, I did send out an e-mail telling all league members
that they no longer need to e-mail the moves they input themselves, NOT that
they no longer need to input any moves themselves.  In other words, there is
no need for league members (Kerbie, that s YOU) to take the redundant step of
sending me an e-mail to tell me what moves YOU made on YOUR own.  Now Mark, how
is it that you -- an esteemed league veteran -- are the only one not getting
this?  Are you just having fun with me, like my kids do?

  As for B.Y. Kim, I did put that move in for you.  This was an out-of-town
courtesy move (for clarity, meaning YOU were out of town, so I input the move
for you).

  Tell me you've got this now.