[USML Announce] USML - Free Waiver summary

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 09:31:43 EST 2005

No problem on my end.  Can you also print 40 man rosters to have at the
table?  Even if we can't get them in one document, we can agree to make
those "official" for draft purposes.

Also, is anyone who works in the Loop interested in a drink and/or dinner on
Friday?  I'm heading in during the afternoon and awaiting the Brats' arrival
at about 8:00.

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____