[USML Announce] USML Rosters - Sunday evening update

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Mar 21 07:39:26 EST 2005

Francisco Hernandez is a catcher.  Sickels lists his date of birth as
February 4, 1986.

He appeared in 53 games last year for the Bristol White Sox (Rookie-level
Appalachian League) and also 4 games for Kannapolis (A Ball South Atlantic
League).

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of MBBlocker at aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 12:20 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] USML Rosters - Sunday evening update

League:

  All of the rosters are now loaded on the website, although not yet
"submitted."  I would appreciate if everyone would start looking through the
rosters (your own and others if you can) for any errors.  One item to which
I simply hazarded guesses was whether a player had lost rookie status and
qualified for contract "0" rather than Y1; if you have information about
players, let me know.  Please report any errors/corrections to me and I will
correct those as I receive them.

  Here are players for which I will need to do some special handling and may
need further information:

Hoosiers:  D. Matsuzaka (I have inserted a "dummy hitter" in his place for
now).

Calamari:  C. Clapinski (Mark Kerber correctly notes he is on the Royals,
but the entry on the website says he is on the Dodgers, so it will not allow
me to add him to the roster>  I will get the TQStats folks to correct this).

RedHots:  Maybin (I will need to call TQS); F. Hernandez (He does not show
up on the White Sox; do we have any further information on him that I can
use with TQS?)

Nukes:  Alex Gordon (I inserted Mike Gordon as a placeholder); Jeff Clement
(no available information; can you supply information on him and Gordon so I
can supply it to TQS?)

Winick:  J. Upton and Tyler Green (will need to address with TQS).

  Thats is all for now.