[USML Announce] TQ Stats Rosters

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Mar 31 11:26:10 EST 2005

Thats fine.  I do not mind that for this initial week for owners who will be
out of town.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Jim Barrett
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:24 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] TQ Stats Rosters

I'm going out of town tomorrow afternoon and may not have access to the
internet again until Monday or Tuesday, at the earliest, so I've submitted
my moves to usmltrans.

"Andrew R. Klein" <anrklein at yahoo.com> wrote:

Any sense on whether our rosters will be "logged in" before Opening Day?  If
not, I assume that we should send both roster moves and FAAB bids to
usmltrans at aol.com.

Is that correct?

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 03/31/2005, 10:30:12 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.