[USML Announce] Bye, Bye Blanton

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed May 25 20:04:46 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/25/2005 6:59:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

I don't  know Jeff.  Most guys wouldn't get the chance to do that poorly and
stay  in the game as long as he did. He must have been doing something right.

Ouch.

Good news.  Silva and Millwood have now combined for 8.2 innings of 1  run
ball.  So, with those excellent outings my evening's ERA is now at a  mere 8.

As for Blanton - he just SUCKS.  He unfortunately is on a team that  sucks,
too.  That's where the opportunity comes from.