[USML Announce] Tyner

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sat Aug 26 14:11:55 EDT 2006

Mr. K,

The "league" bid him up to $14, I was just the idiot who yelled out the last bid. But I'd be the first to admit that I blew it with this guy and that's why he's no longer a Berliner.

DUMP calls it like it sees it. And both Marte and Upton aren't solid keepers at $14. But we will be the first to support Brad Lee if he has the balls to go for it nonetheless.

Jeff
Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless handheld