[USML Announce] Lugo, I'll Follow!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:23:00 EST 2006

Rick:  The only shame is that the Ripper got caught. He embodies all the
Riptorns stand for and unless/until the Master, Jeffrey Winick, starts
selling rights to "Winick," my team name shall remain the same.  Speaking of
Winick, we continue to wait for his analysis of your fine retention
roster...Guess things are too busy in Orlando for Jeff to write us....
Brad