[USML Announce] The Conventional Winick: K-9 Re-Armed, Ready To Rumble Even Sans Craig Hansen

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 09:31:37 EST 2006

Thank you, Professor!!  I like SAT, 4/7, and if necessary, have no qualms
about even drafting on Easter Sunday, 4/8, which is fitting for the Riptorns
as they seek to resurrect their pennant dreams, crucify those naysayers who
doubt their talents, their abilities, and their passion of the--sorry, got a
little carried away there....