[USML Announce] Huh?

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 17:50:56 EST 2006

This is a real world DUMP vs. COPS battle.

Kenny Williams, apparently a DUMP sympathizer, was quoted in the Trib as
saying "he was 'bowled over' by an offer that included Danks, a
21-year-old left-hander whom /*Baseball America ranks as the Rangers'
top prospect*/."

Texas GM Jon Daniels, apparently a COPS advocate, said:  "I don't have
any doubts about John [Dank]'s ability.  But until you do it in the
major leagues, there is always some uncertainty."

I can't wait to see how this one turns out!!

-Andy