[USML Announce] Huh?

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Dec 25 13:01:24 EST 2006

I meant welcome to the family Mark.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Richard E. Robbins
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 1:59 PM
To: 'USML Announcements'
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Huh?

Welcome to the family Uncle Hank.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of springkerb at aol.com
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 1:24 PM
To: announce at usml.net

To me, this means that Williams has already pretty much given up on 2007 and
is looking at 2008 and beyond.  Otherwise, why would he trade both Garcia
and McCarthy?  Moving Garcia made sense as long as he was viewed as a
high-mileage guy that was going to have to yield to someone younger.  Now
the "someone younger" is still a year away.

On another front, I have some interesting news to report.  A month or so
ago, Jazzy was doing a school project on immigration and family history.  In
the course of research, we found out that my my great grandmother Greenberg
was supposedly related to Hank Greenberg.  Of course, this is the sort of
uncorroborated rumor that is easily cooked up by any of the thousands of
families with a Greenberg somewhere in the family tree.  However, I will
view it as true until I see proof to the contrary, and I will sieze every
opportunity to refer to him as "Uncle Hank."  (Does this get me honorary MOT
status?)