[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2006

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Feb 4 13:45:33 EST 2006

OK by me.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of MBBlocker at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 1:43 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2006

Gang:

  After some discussions with various affected league members, we now have a
draft date.  The draft will be hel on Satuday, April 1, beginning at 8:00
a.m.  The location will be announced at a later date.

  Please confirm that you can attend on that day.  I still had not heard
from a couple of teams (Angries, Cups), so I want to make certain everyone
can participate on that date.

  I will circulate a calendar of upcoming events (roster freeze day, etc)
shortly.