[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2006

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Feb 5 08:27:14 EST 2006

Does anyone work in a place where in the burbs where we can use a conference
room so we can spread out our stuff, plug in notebook computers (for those
of us so inclined) etc.?

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of SpringKerb at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 8:24 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2006

I'm now lobbying for location in the northern suburbs.  My daughters have a
gymnastics meet in Glenview that weekend.  If I get lucky on the schedule, I
may be able to attend the draft without missing them.  (I've never missed
one yet, so I'd like to keep my streak going.)  That will be more likely if
I'm close by.  I won't see an actual competition schedule until probably a
week or two in advance, so we'll probably have to plan a location before I
know what the schedule will be.