[USML Announce] USML Media Stars

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Tue Jan 24 06:58:26 EST 2006

Mark; I think Andy's comments were a few days later this year due to the
Bears' extended season, granting him a few days more time before switching
his attention to baseball. Technically, he could've switched his attention
to baseball by the middle of the 2nd quarter.

                      MBBlocker at aol.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       announce at usml.net
                      announce-bounces@        cc:
                      usml.net                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] USML Media Stars

                      01/23/2006 06:28
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

In case some of you are feeling like you are in the movie Ground Hog Day,
rest easy:  Andy sent virtually the identical message about Winick's
new-found expert status last year on almost this exact same date.  I have
replicated it below for league historians to study:

In a message dated 1/17/2005 4:20:58 PM Central Standard Time,