[USML Announce] The Case Gets Stronger .:. .:. .:.

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Jun 7 11:44:05 EDT 2006

Jeffrey:

  As the highly creative and resourceful guy I know you are, I eagerly await your attempts to find something new to cackle about.  And I, of course, shall respond in kind....

Mark Blocker
Reader of Fantasy "Experts"
Not Knowingly Providing Counsel to Said "Experts"

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:21 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] The Case Gets Stronger .:. .:. .:.

In a message dated 6/7/2006 8:40:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time, mblocker at Sidley.com writes:

	Jeff:

	  I am disappointed to see more hurtful e-mails from you.  Surely you must have more important and worldly pursuits to occupy your time.  You leave me with no choice but to begin to reveal some of the results of my thorough investigation into your roto practices.  In combing through your garbage, my crack team of investigators unearthed the following snippet from what appears to be a Berliner internal team memo:

	"List of Jokes I Can Think Of To Inclue in USML E-mails

	1.  Blocker always finishes fifth (not really true, but just keep saying it)
	2.  Throw in references to Joey Gathright
	3.  Thats all.

PT,

That deft misdirection play is nearly the clincher to get your moniker changed to KR.  In the face of compelling evidence regarding your performance over the last 11 years and concrete proof that you misrepresented how many times that you had finished 5th (3 out of the last 6 years), you keep pounding away, undeterred.  Bravo!

So, notwithstanding the fact that Joey Gathright was sent down yesterday, thus making my "Monster-Talent" reference perfectly timely, I do promise to throw a few new themes your way.  Heaven knows there's plenty of ground to mine.

That is all.

Jeff Winick
Published Fantasy Expert
Ron Shandler's Attorney
Got "Good Wood"

Sidley Austin LLP mail server made the following annotations on 06/07/06, 11:40:41:
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you
that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such
taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service.  In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred
to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection
with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this
communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

immediately.