[USML Announce] Re: Fwd: Jason Grey: Minor League Report:Billy Butler, Th...

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 12:38:43 EDT 2006

Yes, please. Enough legislation aleady! Let the market decide if Donnie
Murphy and Craig Hansen are as worthy as Kendry Morales and Billy
Butler.  More rules only follow from more nonsense: "Hey, somebody did
something I don't like under my set of standards (i.e., make a trade with
Doug), so let's create legislation that impacts everybody." Please, no more
tears and no more legislation.  I did not get RER's original email, so
thanks Jeff for forwarding on.  The existing rules work quite well, thank
you.