[USML Announce] Jeff Clement

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Mar 19 10:30:56 EST 2006

Agreed.
-----Original Message-----
From: MBBlocker at aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:27:40
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Jeff Clement

In a message dated 3/19/2006 5:06:14 AM Central Standard Time, RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:
It looks like Jeff Clement has a salary of $1 on TQ Stats.? The only way that could have happened was if he was drafted in the auction draft, which would mean that last year was Year 1 on his contract.? I was digging through my notes to see if I could figure out how Clement was first acquired and can't tell.? Does anyone have notes from the draft to help figure this out?
?
-- Rich

Rich:
?
? I looked at my draft sheets from last year and they show that Nukes took Clement with their 17th round rotation draft pick, which means he should have a salary of 2 and a contract status of 0.? Agreed?
?
? -- Mark B.
announce mailing list
announce at usml.net