[USML Announce] Warning - Costco Scam

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 18:01:06 EST 2006

Please be careful. I don't  how many of you shop at Costco, but this may be
useful  to know. I have become a victim of a clever  scam while out shopping.
This happened to me and it could happen to  you.
Here's how the scam  works:
Two seriously good-looking  18-year-old girls come over to your car as you
are packing your shopping
in the trunk. They both start wiping  your windshield with a rag and Windex,
with their breasts almost
falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It  is impossible not to look. When you
thank them and offer them a tip,
they say 'No' and instead ask you for a  ride to another Costco. You agree
and they get in the back seat.
On the way, they start having sex with  each other. Then one of them climbs
over into the front seat and
performs oral sex on you, while the  other one steals your wallet. I had my
wallet stolen last Tuesday,
Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on  Saturday, and also yesterday and most
likely tomorrow.
Hope this information  helps!!!