[USML Announce] What else has changed while I've been gone...?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:05:16 EST 2006

So, I finally pick up a copy of Jeff Winick's personal Koran, *The Baseball
Prospectus*.  Hadn't read it in couple years, and noticed that the co-editor
was Christina Kahrl.  That's cool, I thought--Chris Kahrl's wife (or sister)
is into the roto stuff, too.  But then later that night I started
thinking...Chris-Christina...gee, her bio sure reads like Chris' in the old
editions of *BP*...is this like *Glen or Glenda, *the Ed Wood masterpiece?
Does Chris/Christina walk around in angora sweaters while analyzing Delmon
Young, Jermaine Dye and their fellow Repblicans...what is going on...AND
WHAT WOULD WINICK DO??

Anyway, I googled Chris Kahrl...all I needed to see was the 1st hit,
something from the *Washintgon Blade*, and an article about transgendered
author Chris Kahrl.

Wow.  So give me a heads up guys...any more surprises that I should steel
myself for before the draft?* *