[USML Announce] With Curt Hurt, Will Nukes Go Schilling For More Pitching?

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 06:27:13 EDT 2006

If Schilling goes down, there's only one alternative for the BoSox.  Papelbon to the rotation and Hansen to the closer's role!!

On an unrelated note, I saw that Matsui apologized for breaking his wrist.  I'm not sure if his statement was directed solely to Doug or whether it was to Yankee fans in general.  Either way, I'm still waiting for my mea culpa from Kerry Wood and Mark Prior, not to mention A.J. Burnett and Coco Crisp ...

-Andy