[USML Announce] USML Draft - supplemental information

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 22:00:24 EDT 2007

Gang:

  Two quick, admittedly last minute items on the draft tomorrow.

1.  Just a reminder that Sidley moved a year ago.  We are now  located at One
South Dearborn, in a new building right across the street from  our old
building.  If you mistakenly go to the old building, I am sure they  will politely
direct you there.  The new building is on the east side of  Dearborn, as
opposed to the west side.

2.  When you get to Sidley, please go to the 38th floor.  Your  badge will
probably tell you to do that anyway.

3.  I took Brad off the security list to speed up the draft.  Ten  teams is
easier anyway.