[USML Announce] Daniel Cabrera - Uh Oh

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 18:09:08 EDT 2007

122 pitches in his second start of the season.  Anyone want to wager on what his next outing looks like?  I'll take the over.

I'm still waiting to hear back from All Star Stats.  I've now sent them an email and followed up with a phone call.  There is a technical glitch in the system that doesn't allow us to access the Set Rosters screen.  As soon as I can get in touch with someone we should be able to solve the problem and gets things up and running.  Sorry about the delay.

Jeff Winick