[USML Announce] rosters...

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:26:05 EDT 2007

Leyritz!!  How could I have forgotten. Back then Mike Rogers and I split
weekend season tix in 3rd base side upper deck, right by Nancy Faust.  My
ex-wife Carol and I attended. I also remember how much the crowd kept
cheering for Hawkins (since the Pale Hose were winning, one hopes).
Leyritz....what a memory you have!