[USML Announce] Cantu Better Than That: Achin' Akinori to DL

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:13:58 EDT 2007

Whoever drafted Jorge Cantu can smile now since surprise slugger Akinori
Iwamura is the latest star headed to the DL with the mysterious oblique
strain afflicting so many players these days.

The Winick Spin: "I don't know which USML team has either player, nor do I
give a spit. That type of news is of no consequence to me.  Hughes is
pitching today, the Damon is mine for the taking and back on the subject of
Hughes: I am not trading him to the Bombers for Borowski--so Blocker, stop
calling me or I'm telling Shandler. For real. Stop it."