[USML Announce] NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL--Rips Don't Putz Around

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Tue Jan 16 12:58:22 EST 2007

Brad,

With Conner as your partner, you should not be partaking in discussions
of this nature. I know Andy would never allow my nephews to read such
X-rated materials. And Mr. Cheney, as you and the NSA read this email, I
want you to know that I will cooperate with you and the AG's office in
finding both Mr. Kerber and Mr. Jansen in order to bring justice and
G-rated behavior to this country. Oh yes, and prayer in school!

Doug