[USML Announce] Casilla Later! Twins New Second Sacker Promises SBs Aplenty for Joyous Rips

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 13:15:29 EDT 2007

Speaking of which, does our new website automatically credit our FAAB when we lose players to the NL or do I need to send a note to USMLTrans?

  -Jim

Brad Jansen <bljansen at gmail.com> wrote:
  , the Rips popped the bubbly in celebration of the Luis Castillo trade to the Mets.

"We're not happy that a fellow USML owner lost a player to the NL.  Indeed such news never brings us joy, but we're quite delighted that Twins uber-prospect Alexi Casilla will now be able to get his legs wet a bit in the bigs this season," exclaimed the always chirpy Riptorns CEO Brad Jansen.