[USML Announce] H. D. '07 Roster

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sat Mar 31 14:25:59 EDT 2007

Greetings;
     Thanks for setting up the All Star Stats site Mark.  If it's no skin off of anyone's nose, I will revert to my original keeper roster (i.e. keeping Youkilis instead of sending him adrift);
  Granderson
  Kinsler
  Ellis
  Youkilis
  Ibanez
  R. Hernandez
  Papelbon
  Verlander
  Erstad

  Matsuzaka
  Moses
  Diamond

     I'll more than likely cut Erstad, and will notify the league before the deadline.
  Rick

From: MBBlocker at aol.com