[USML Announce] A Hard Day's Klein

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed May 9 14:41:31 EDT 2007

Jeffrey: You are correct that I have annointed the Daddies the '07
Champions.  I assume everyone else agrees since neither you nor Klein nor
anyone else has tendered contrary predictions.  I last predicted owners'
keeper lists and did a fine job, too, with an accuracy rate of 98.7%. Check
it for yourself. I do not, however, predict how others will place in the
standings--I leave that to more brilliant minds such as you and, to a lesser
extent, Andy.  So, will anything be forthcoming or is the dearth of
predictions just another way to mark the joyless interlude between draft day
and 7/1?  I remain,
BLJ