[USML Announce] NOTICE OF HOT WAX

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri May 11 18:39:28 EDT 2007

Didn't Doug refer to him yesterday as "Greg" Gagne?  Is this guy a bean or
what?  Anyway, I think Rick G just wants to make things interesting, like
win by only 15 points or so...like I said, it's pillar to post for the Dads
this year, and Father's Day fell on draft day for the Hoosier Daddies.
So, who's getting Manny?  Who's getting Big Papi or Roy "Really,  My
Shoulder's  Fine"  Halladay?   Who cares?!

BLJ