[USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun May 13 09:14:43 EDT 2007

Legislative history?

You might also recall that I circulated four possible variations of text for
this rule that dealt with this issue specifically, however, in order to
simplify things given the compressed time period in which we acted, I
believe Jeff circulated the simplest variant.  Gee, maybe we should allow
more time to fuss with rules.  Naah -- it's more fun this way.  (grin)

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Andrew R. Klein
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 9:00 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

On the merits, I have no preference either way -- for this trade or future
trades.  My recollection is that the creator of the rule -- Jim Barrett --
suggested that players could be activated by the receiving team.

I will amend my usmltrans message on the assumption that the trade goes
through this week, as that seems to be the consensus (Doug notwithstanding).
Brad -- don't forget to activate Sweeney!!!

-Andy

jhwinick at aol.com wrote:

I agree with Rich on this one. It seems to me that as long as there is a
consensus, either rule would be fine.

Is anyone else entertained (but not surprised) that its these two gentlemen
that are testing the parameters of the new rule?

Jeff

Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless handheld