[USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 14:55:15 EDT 2007

I'm not sure that's clear -- the rejected proposal concerns whether the
receiving team needs to roster the player to start the contract
running.  But, as I said from the start, I'm fine either way.  I set
Sweeney to be active myself this week, so the trade could simply take
effect next week.  Either way, we'll have common law established, Mr.
Justice Robbins Scalia ...

-Andy