[USML Announce] Musings From The Basement

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:35:08 EDT 2007

Hey, guys...in the interests of Transparency:  I previously had told an
owner or three that I did not want to part with Javier Vazquez or Josh
Beckett because I wanted to meet the minimum IP requirement and not finish
last in WHIP/ERA like last year.

Well, notwithstanding the AYM's best efforts, it looks like the Rips are
trending toward last place in those categories anyway...so if anyone has an
interest I'll listen if players are in 1st year of contract or in
minors.  Since Beckett is $19 it will be difficult to pry him from me, but
hey you never know.  And remember K-Rod is available, too, if saves float
your boat.

Throw me down a line, I'm drowning down here...or try a heavier brick...
BLJ