[USML Announce] Musings From The Basement

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:56:34 EDT 2007

Mark:
  We dumpsters have to stick together.  And if Blocker won't look after your
interests, you know I will. As I think you know, I like to treat the dump as
a challenge, not a competition.  It is sure is fun to meet for lunch
and gossip about all the beans and prospects we get (sorta like a shopping
spree at Macy's).  So good luck moving AJ Burnett between his DL stints.
And remember what I told Andy when he grabbed Blalock off the rack: all
sales are final!
BLJ