[USML Announce] No Dukes Is Good Dukes

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:47:16 EDT 2007

My guess is the video game probably isn't MLB2007....more likely *Gears of
War. *

Personally, I'm ashamed to be associated with a league that has a team with
this a-hole on its active roster. I call upon the Nukes to waive this guy
immediately while I'm still in last place.* *Kerbs: please, if there's an
ounce on decency left in you, do the right thing.

BLJ