[USML Announce] Ask Andy

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:43:02 EDT 2007

Dear Andy:
  I understand we can make trades involving minor leaguers beginning June
1.  Does that mean 12:01 a.m. this Friday morning?
*Rule Abider *
**
Dear RA:
  That's 12:01 a.m. *EDT*.  Call me at 217-374-1999 and we'll talk about
Lubanski.  I'll be in my office then, working on some new rule proposals to
submit on the eve of next year's draft. I like to plan ahead, you know.
Andy

Dear Andy:
  My lead over the 2nd -place team has shrunk to about 11 points.  At my age
I cannot abide further shrinkage.  Should I consider moving Granderson, Dice
K, Pabelbon and David AAAAAARDSSSSMAAA to beef up?
*Hoosier Mad*

Dear Hoosier:
   No. The Berliners already have proclaimed that they will be players in
2008. Don't move your meat if you wanna compete. Sit tight, Mr. Dy-No-Mite,
it's gonna be alright.
Andy

Dear Andy:
    Why did I trade Nathan and Drew for Dotel and Dukes?
*Nuked*

Dear Nuked:
     Er.... to get to the other side?
Andy

Dear Andy:
     Bigger bust: Michael Young or Richie Sexson?
*Basement Brad*
**
Dear Double-B:
       Please. No man tit questions.
Andy

Dear Andy:
     Every day I wonder if I did the right thing extending King Felix's
contract for the next ten yea.....

That's all the time I have for today.  Remember June 1: Joshua Fields
Forever, baby!!!
     Love and XXXXXXs,
                 Andy