[USML Announce] Order Returns to the Universe

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 16:50:20 EDT 2008

To those who are still in a state of shock over the trade in which Mark Kerber managed to unload Francisco Liriano just before his worthlessness became painfully evident, please be aware that not all of us are prepared to back down and concede this race, just yet.

The Berliners are going for back to back titles.? And now that I've re-ascended to my rightful place on top of the standings I'm not prepared to settle for anything less.

Anyone and everyone is available.? Let's make a deal!

The King