[USML Announce] Straw Man

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 10:49:26 EDT 2008

I don't have a problem with that, or any other resolution, for Nady/Bay/Teixeira/Griffey. ?However, I don't see any reason to cancel my purchase of Blevins, since I clearly had the only bid on him and clearly submitted my bid in a manner consistent with both our league rules and the website's capabilties. ?So, I assume my bid is not affected by whatever we do. ?Right?