[USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal -- Manny Wants Out

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 18:06:54 EDT 2008

Rick,

With all due respect, I don't think Cubs fans are going to want to miss this one.? I predict that the Big Guy struggles tonight.? The Cubs tear up lefties and he's?due for a less than stellar outing.? And for all of Ryan Braun's protestations of the pressure being on the Cubs, it says here that the mere fact that he felt the need to say it speaks volumes.? Cubs romp tonight.? Book it.

The King