[USML Announce] USML 2008 Draft Day Information

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 16:49:34 EDT 2008

I was thinking more in terms of the market.? It's hard for me to believe that Kristen is at the top end of the market, but Spitzer?paid a top end price (or at least near top end).? Maybe my views of what's available were distorted by Pretty Woman, but when I heard what he paid, I was imagining someone more in the Julia Roberts category.