[USML Announce] ESPN.com: Sources: Cubs, Bradley agree to 3-year deal

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:28:35 EST 2009

Start booing now -- this is a horrible signing.  First, it hurts my roto
team.  Hendry should have checked with me first.  Second, Bradley can't
stay healthy.  And his injuries aren't broken bones.  Instead they are
constant litany of pulled quads and tweaked hammies.  The Cubs will be
lucky if he plays in 80 games.  Third, he's a nut job.

When is Blocker's friend going to buy the team and straighten things out?

-Andy