[USML Announce] ESPN.com: Sources: Cubs, Bradley agree to 3-year deal

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:44:56 EST 2009

Dear OAFK:
   I think it's a decent signing, short-term anyway, but there's significant
risk that Bradley will be on the DL come October anyway.  On the downside,
when Johnson is patrolling CF the Cubs will have one weak OF defensively,
and they're getting older aren't they?  In any event, the Cubs could have
sat pat his off-season and still run away with the NL Central.  Are they
really poised for the playoffs?  Not unless they get Jake....
Brad Lee Bad Apple