[USML Announce] A Pulitzer For Jeffrey?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:03:14 EST 2009

Ricky G, I have no idea what you sent cos my firewalls always spam yer stuff
but I'm breathless cos I just picked up my oh-nine edition of *Fantasy
Baseball Guide* and I gotta say, Jeffrey, it was a choice between
*Maxim*and your mag and all I can say is Jessica Biel is just gonna
have to wait
for Mrs. Hand and who cares about*  your *picture when you write as pretty
as you do....if the Pulitzer Prize Committee establishes an award in the
non-fiction category for fantasy baseball my gawd your the first one
canonized I swear....your words, your analysis, your insight....about Josh
Hamilton, Lord Jeffrey says: "No price is too high for this tattooed tower
of trouble...."     About George Sherrill he muses, "This lefty twirler last
year closed the door on those who doubted his ability to amass saves...bid
early and bid heavy."   When it comes to Justin Verlander, he opines,
"Expect a return to prominence for the Tigers and their ace." (So that's
cool cos we get baseball team standings projected for us, too)..... And of
course there's Brandon Wood: "Go get this guy."  It's terse, yet poignant. I
laughed, I cried, I'm never going to stop reading this.

Next year Jeff will try writing his analysis in haiku.  I've already
pre-ordered.

Brad The Breathless